Monday, October 3, 2011

a redundent episode

Wandering in San Francisco area, I met this brilliant traveler/couch-surfer lady. She hosted me for a night and showed me around the neighborhood. We had dinner at a wonderful Mexican restaurant and attended a punk concert in a local bar and most importantly, we talked about variety of subjects.

I like dogs and so does she and not surprisingly, we came across this topic. I did not ( still do not ) have much of professional information about these sweet fellas so she started telling me about different breeds and their main characteristics. She mentioned there is this class of dogs called "working dogs" who need a duty to be charge of or they need to be played with in a regular basis. She, then, mentioned this specific breed that entertains himself if no one plays with him, like, he would throw the ball and run and take it back all by himself. This breed is also one of the smartest, or even " the" smartest, breed ever.

Trying to analyze  this breed's behavior, my friend continued: " imagine how would it be if you were a dog. You would have a human brain trapped in a dog body. You'd kick  the other dogs ass easily because you were the smart guy , however, it wouldn't be much fun. You'd be "a dog", after all. "

Motion-less, speech-less and breath-less, I failed to follow the rest of our dialog. That night, I had a dream that I was sitting on the curbside of an abandoned street, sharing a cigarette with a pair of gloomy eyes and the wind.

http://vimeo.com/27949634  ( 18+)

No comments:

Post a Comment